Recommended Useful Links
The ADWDWA uses this website to provide information about benefits, services and programs. This website includes specific applications which provide more services or enable us to respond to specific questions from website visitors.
The purpose of this page is to provide summaries of the various benefits and direct link access to related resources.
Our goal is to improve the working Conditions, benefits, and lives of all our members by providing valuable information and direct access to all available resources.
Do not send in any sensitive information through this correspondence. The ADWDWA takes your privacy concerns very seriously, and will respond fully and timely.
Members are encouraged to review the privacy and security policy of any third party website accessed within, or through, the Association’s website. Privacy and security policies of third party websites may differ from those practiced by the Association.
The Association is not responsible for the content of sites it does not operate. The Association does not represent either the third party or the member should the two enter into a transaction.
The Association does not guarantee or assume liability for any third party product, or service obtained through our website.
- For questions concerning eligibility and enrollment
- For questions regarding deductions for health benefits
- For Transfer Period information
- To obtain a Health Benefits Application
- To obtain information and an application for COBRA benefits
- To change your address
- If health coverage has been terminated for you and/or your dependents
Employees with access to Employee Self Service (ESS) through CityShare can check their coverage status and make changes.
To learn more, visit: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Health Care – Operates the nation’s largest integrated health care system, with more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.
- Benefits – Administers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to Servicemembers, Veterans, their dependents and survivors.
- Burials & Memorials – Operates 135 national cemeteries in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Burial and memorial benefits are available for eligible service members, Veterans, and family members.
To learn more, visit: https://www.va.gov/
Looking for more in-depth guidance? Talk to your advisor to create a financial plan for your specific needs and goals.
- Daryl Moore
- Financial Representative
- Principal Securities Registered Representative
- Financial Advisor
- The Principal Financial Group®
- NY Metro Business Center
- 48 So. Service Rd, Suite 402
- Melville, NY 11747
- Phone (631) 861-2597
- Direct (516) 322-2636
- Fax (631) 861-2601
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web www.principal.com/nymetro
The Assistant Deputy Wardens/Deputy Wardens Association (“Association”) is providing a website link to the following financial group solely as a convenience to its members. The Association neither endorses nor promotes the use of any one particular financial planning entity on behalf of its members. No representation is made that the quality of the financial services to be performed is greater than the quality of financial services performed by other companies in this field. As with any financial investment, there can be significant risks involved, including a loss of principal invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Under no circumstances will the Association be liable for any loss of principal as a result of member investments through any financial planning entity.